Semi precious stones and high quality pearls and at a low price
Gems are natural stones of high quality, corresponding to several qualitative criteria of color, strength and aesthetics, which are usually used in ornament on jewelry.
The gems can be worked into beads to decorate necklaces, earrings, rings and bracelets. In view of the regular use of these beads in various ornaments, we make a point of honor to offer you only products selected according to strict quality criteria.
Each fine stone is natural and therefore absolutely unique, which is why we are proud to offer gems pearls of the highest quality, resistant to wear, time and various manipulations. You can buy these ornamental stones that you want at low prices, without skimping on quality.
- All Semi-precious Gemstones
- Rosary Chains
- Azurite Chrysocolla
- Crystal Quartz
- Rainbow Fluorite
- Blue Goldstone
- Natural Honey Jade
- Jade Stone
- Lapis Lazuli
- Lava stone
- Tigers Eye Quartz
- Rose Quartz
- Smoky Quartz
- China Ruby Zoisite
- Semi Precious Pendants and Cabochons
- Other Gemstones
- Facetted Gems
- Heishi Beads
Mix n°4 Gems Faceted Round Beads 2mm - Hole: 0.5mm This mix is composed of Sapphire, Amethyst, Moonstone, Smoky Quartz, Carnelian, Garnet, Quartz C...View full details
Heishi Beads Tourmaline 4x2mm Bicone Bicone - Hole 0.5mm
Wing carved gemstone rose Quartz 25x12mm - Hole 1.2mm
Rondelle Beads Faceted Jade Dyed Strawberry Quartz - 4x3mm - Hole: 1mm (1 strand-35cm) around 115 beads
Rondelle Beads Faceted Jade Dyed Picasso Turquoise - 4x2.5mm - Hole: 1mm (1 strand-34cm)around 115 beads
Rondelle Beads Faceted Jade Dyed Lilac - 4x2.5mm - Hole: 1mm (1 strand-34cm) around 115 beads
Round Beads Natural Pink Opal 2mm - Hole: 0.5mm ( 1 Strand -39cm )
Round Beads Green Agate 2mm - Hole: 0.5mm ( 1 Strand -39cm )
Round beads Faceted Moonstone Beads 2.5-3mm - Hole: 0.5mm
Oval Pendant Labradorite with Zircon and Gold Filled Striped Ring - 12x10mm Zircon is on both sides.
Oval Pendant Chalcedony with Zircon and Gold Filled Striped Ring - 12x10mm
Natural White shell Flower Beads 8x2.5mm - Hole: 0.8mm
Natural White shell Flat Round Bead with Golden Virgin 8x3,5mm, Hole 0.7mm The virgin face is on both side.
Natural White shell Butterfly 11x8mm - Hole: 0.8mm
Long Necklace Colored Jasper Mix Round Beads 8mm Length 96cm
Heishi Rondelle Bead with Zircon - Brass Rhodium Quality 5.5x2.5mm Hole: 2mm
Heishi Rondelle Bead with Zircon - Brass Golden Quality 5.5x2.5mm Hole: 2mm
Nugget Beads Strawberry Quartz 12-10x9-6mm - Hole: 1mm
Drop Bead Pendant Flat Faceted Amazonite 14x13mm Hole: 0.8mm
Nugget Beads Citrine - 5-10x4-6mm - Hole 0.7mm (1 Strand 40cm)
Drop Bead Pendant Faceted Amazonite -14x9mm Hole: 0.8mm
Drop Pendants Flat Natural Lapis Lazulis - 20mm - Hole: 1mm All pendant are differents due to natural stones
Drop bead Pendants Faceted Natural Sunstone - 4-5mm - Hole: 0.9mm
Drop bead Pendants Faceted GREEN strawberry Quartz - 4-5mm - Hole: 0.9mm
Oval Pendant Rose Quartz Stering Silver - 9x6mm
Oval Connector Rose Quartz Sterling Silver - 9x6mm
Oval Pendant Amazonite Sterling Silver - 9x6mm
Oval Connector Amazonite Sterling Silver - 9x6mm
Oval Connector Moonstone Sterling Silver 9x6mm
Oval Pendant Moonstone Sterling Silver - 9x6mm
Cube Beads Faceted Amethyst 5mm - Hole: 0.8mm (10)
Round Bead Apatite 2mm - Hole: 0.5mm
Rondelle Beads Donut Amazonite 8x5mm - Hole: 1mm
Rondelle Beads Donut Rose Quartz 8x5mm - Hole: 0.8mm
Rondelle Beads Donut Dark Labradorite 8x5mm - Hole: 1mm
Rondelle Beads Donut Opalite 8x5mm - Hole: 1mm
Rondelle Beads Donut Gray Agate 8x5mm - Hole: 1mm
Rondelle Beads Donut Faceted Aventurine 8x5mm - Hole: 1mm
Heishi Rondelle Beads Flower Rhodium plated Quality 8mm
Heishi Rondelle Beads Flower Golden plated Quality 8mm
Pendant Oval Gold Stainless Steel - Monnstone pink Cabochon 20x15mm
Pendant Oval Gold Stainless Steel - Black Onyx Cabochon 20x15mm
Amazonite Flat Drop Beads Pendants 10x8mm - Hole: 0.8mm
Moonstone Pink Bead Connectors - 11x8mm with Quality Gold Wire total lenght 16-18cm
Connectors Oval Mix Color Quartz - 12-7x9-6mm with Quality Gold Wire
Star Pendant Quartz Crystal Faceted 14mm - Hole: 0.7mm
Star Pendant Labradorite Faceted 14mm - Hole: 0.7mm
Properties and stories of our Semi precious gemstones :
We offer a large selection of quality gems at low prices, each with different properties and stories. The history of our gemstones are a reflection of their great quality, recognized throughout the ages and eras.
The history and properties of our gemstones are very varied. Here are a list of examples:
- The garnet that we offer in the form of pearls, is considered a sacred stone by some Native American tribes, in which it is a symbol of loyalty and prosperity. Garnet, formerly named red gem, has been used for thousands of years in jewelry. Usually of a predominantly red color, the garnet can be adorned with green or yellow. The garnet gemstones that we offer are adorned with various warm hues, from light red to black. In addition to being particularly resistant, lithological beliefs lend garnet protective properties.
- Used in prehistoric times for its high resistance to shocks as well as for its quality of composition, the Jasper was also a gem very used in antiquity for jewelry making. The Jasper was also used regularly around the 14th century for the manufacture of wall ornaments and engravings. Jasper is a usually red gem, but can be in a wide range of colors. The lithotherapy gives it balancing and reassuring properties, it is therefore regularly used to fight anxiety. Jasper is a gem of very high quality, resistant to shocks and the wear of time, we offer very low price.
- Rhodochrosite is present in many continents, as well in America, Europe or Africa. Discovered in Argentique in the 13th century, it will be known internationally only during the 1930s, to the point that rhodochrosite becomes the emblematic stone of his country of origin. Rhodochrosite is a pink colored gemstone that may also have brown or yellow tones. We offer the rare opportunity to purchase rhodochrosite gemstones because it is a gem rarely found in jewelry ornament, because of its hardness and difficulty of shaping. Recognized as the stone of love, we lend rhodochrosite a number of therapeutic properties: lithotherapy gives it powers to fight against stress, mental illnesses and skin problems.
- The tourmaline of our gemstone beads originally has such varied colors that ancient Egyptians thought it came from a rainbow. Pink tourmaline was also the favorite gem of the Chinese empress, Tzu Hsi, in the nineteenth century. The story goes that the Empress loved tourmaline so much that she reserved an entire deposit just for her. Tourmaline is a vitreous gem, which can be in a very wide range of colors. Tourmaline gemstones can therefore be opaque, translucent and even transparent. It is a gem that is very aesthetic, elegant and refined, which it is also customary to offer on Valentine's Day. The lithotherapy gives the tourmaline numerous properties of protection against the bad waves.
- Fluorite is a gem used since ancient times in jewelery ornaments, thanks to its vitreous luster and its refined, almost transparent color. Fluorite is a high quality gem, present in a wide variety of colors, from white to light green. It may, in some cases, have a possibility of fluorescence in the dark. It is considered, in lithotherapy, as the stone of freedom and clairvoyance.
This is of course a non-exhaustive list, since all the gemstones we propose have a history and special properties. We are proud to offer gems of the highest quality from all over the world. Whether it's our quartz gems, onyx, labradorite, amazonite, aquamarine, rock crystal, smoky quartz, rose quartz, lapis lazuli, moonstone, amethyst, jade, or other, their properties are widely recognized.
- Agate is a fine gem, present in a wide variety of shapes and colors. It is a gem used since Roman times in the form of jewelry, sculptures and other ornaments. Highly resistant to abrasion, the agate that we offer in the form of beads has excellent abrasion resistance. It is also used in lithotherapy to develop concentration and calm anxieties.
Excellent value for money
We offer you a very wide range of pearls and gemstones with an excellent quality-price ratio,. Whatever the pearls of gems chosen by you, they are current or more rare and delicate to cut.
Our range of gemstones is wide and of excellent quality, adapted to all your needs and desires, without tainting your budget. Thus, our gemstones can be cut in various ways, be it in round pearls, polygons, or in a more raw and natural form. We also offer our gemstones mounted on chains of vermeil, in the form of unique pendants, round pearls, pearls chips, pebble beads and even carved in cabochons.
These quality gems at low prices can be presented in various forms and assemblies. It allows you to find the perfect product for your needs and your budget, even if it is small.
Are your semi-precious beads out of stock? Click here for more information.